Additional Career Counseling Issues I Can Help Resolve
Several decades of experience have led me to understand that helping clients with “career issues” requires me to address and manage a wide variety of career-related issues. Because of this, I have also helped numerous clients:
- Create a satisfying balance between work and the rest of life;
- Stay focused on work while dealing with emotional issues (such as grief, divorce, or difficulties with children);
- Find time and outlets for other needs (such as community involvement, creativity, spirituality);
- Resolve conflicts and issues in the workplace;
- Learn the communication and conflict management skills necessary for employees and supervisors;
- Relieve work-induced tension and stress;
- Manage job changes and changing work environments;
- Decide whether to stay in a job or find a new one;
- Deal with workplace disabilities;
- Make decisions regarding self-employment and entrepreneurship; and
- Address the numerous financial issues and concerns that arise around these topics.
If you feel you could use a professional partner to address any of the aforementioned issues… If you have questions about the nature of the work you do, how it impacts your life, and how you can successfully transition your career so it becomes an expression of your life purpose… Please don’t hesitate to contact me at 510-486-1188 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can turn seemingly impossible dreams into practicalities with the right tools, professional assistance, determination, and by allowing yourself to think and live life outside of the proverbial box, office, or cube!
As Robert Frost said, “(for only when) work is play for mortal stakes is the deed ever really done for heaven and the future’s sakes.”
You can live a life that allows you to be seen and feel good for who you are, not only for what you do. I look forward to working with you to create your own version of success! Call me today, 510-486-1188, or e-mail me at email@example.com.