Find A Coach…
Find Your Calling…
Find and Live Your Dreams!
Do you dislike, or even hate, your job? Is going to work each day a thing you would rather avoid? What would you do if you didn’t ever have to work again? In over 25 years as a career counselor, I have helped numerous people identify their dreams and realize them.
Do you have a boss from hell? Do you have colleagues who you can’t stand working with each day? Are you being prevented from reaching your career goals at your current place of employment? Are you experiencing harassment, threats, or unsafe working conditions?
Perhaps you’ve been threatened with termination, or are just feeling threatened by the possibility… You may have even already been laid off…
If any of these situations ring true for you, help is available. And the first step involves an initial assessment.
First we will work together to identify your true vocation and calling (the Latin origin of the word “vocation,” “vocare,” means “to be called to”).
What is your calling in life? What do you do for fun? What do you talk about with acquaintances, family members, friends, the person you last sat next to on an airplane? What articles do you notice in magazines? What books draw you to them at the bookstore? Where do you go when you’re surfing the Web? The answers to these questions are all indicative of your life’s passion and purpose.
Once your calling has been determined, I can help you evaluate your options, research career possibilities, and design and implement an action strategy to achieve your ultimate career goals.
I can also help you:
- Change careers by designing a career transition strategy that reflects your unique personality, skills, and goals;
- Discover your perfect career by helping you identify your passions, strengths, interests, personality, and work-style preferences;
- Research your career options that combine your passion with excellent compensation by overcoming inner barriers to successfully moving forward;
- Figure out your post-retirement game plan by looking at evaluating part-time job and consulting options, as well as the possibility of starting your own business or a new career;
- Achieve a supplemental income by designing creative work strategies or outside work opportunities for mothers and entrepreneurs who are already living their passion and would just like to find a way to generate some extra income;
- Make your present job more enjoyable and fulfilling by finding ways to focus on what it is about your present position you enjoy, helping you communicate more successfully with co-workers and employers, and creating ways to allow you to “come unstuck” within your present position; and
- Utilize aspects of your present job as stepping stones to the next.
It isn’t always comfortable – being held to the goals you set for yourself, and taking a hard look at those areas where you’re holding yourself back, can be a strenuous experience. But stepping outside your comfort zone and breaking with your old patterns of behavior are critical to achieving the results you want.
If you feel called to find and follow your purpose in life, and if you would like a committed partner in your journey, I hope we will get a chance to work together. Please contact me at 510-486-1188 or email@example.com with any questions you have or to schedule an initial consultation.